wireless internet access
how do i connect?
- select eduroam under your wifi networks
- login using your schoolcraft college id (ex: a0123456) or blackboard id. faculty and staff may use an email address (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org) in place of a schoolcraft college id. this will allow the use of eduroam at other schools that support it.
- trust the connection:
- android and chromeos:
- make sure your eap method is set to "peap".
- select "do not validate" under the ca certificate drop down menu.
- iphone: select "trust"
- windows: "select "connect"
- one the verify certificate page, press "continue".
- confirm that you want to change your certificate trust settings.
you are now connected! if you are experiencing issues connecting to the wifi network, call the answer center at 734-462-4426
and press 1
your username and password is valid for 30 days, and will not require you to log in again during this time.